Thursday, July 10, 2008

And. Silence.

And down the sidewalk,
beaneath the trees,

Silence.

As the mist,
and the rain, proclaim
that the flame that once was,
will smolder,
it's passion growing older
along the sewers and sidewalks.

A rain drop, a river, or a tiny shore,
Whatever ever you fathom, muse, or ignore
Just pouring it's guts through the drains of forever more...
and it's all I have:

To hold, To witness, to try to ignite,
the same guilty, nautious feelings that i felt that night
all through the storm.
Before.
Pouring it's insides through the skies of forever more.

And your eyes in this disguise,
that i despise in the rain.
Have saved me from my life,
and taught me through the grave.
I figure i should warn,
before,
you reach the core,
of what's pouring it's blood through these veins...
forever more.

Forever more.
Forever more.
Forever more.

Silence.

No comments: