Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm just too Small

Why do I write these words down, If they do not benefit to this world.
And better yet, If you hold my hand, Where do we fit in this universe
And How come everytime i feel important
I feel so small to the stars above
How come everytime i tell you what you mean to me
you forget all about my love

I remember trying to save you from drowning, a sea of blue, no land in sight
But i pulled you into my loving arms so you could have something in the night
How come everytime we come so far
we fall short of the finish line
How come everytime i forget about you
I have to see your eyes

I'm just too small
I'm just too small

The creatures on my left hand, have a different view from the ones on my right
They do not know the other exists but the go on with their pathetic lives
How would they act if they knew eachother
and how nothing happens when we're done
How do they feel living in my skin
knowing they can't change who i've become.

They're just too small
They're just too small

Maybe someday i'll know just who i am
I will know that the world is coming to an end
Not just the world but all the things i can't find
All the things i've hear about that leave me behind

We're just too small
We're just too small

We need eachother.

No comments: