Sunday, May 18, 2008

Goodbye To You My Friend

I'll say goodbye to you and me
but only if this memory
stays in side my mind forever

of all the things that we have done
and all the things we've over come
theirs not a day i won't remember

cause if you must go
i won't try to change you mind
i think you already know
what you'll leave behind
i hope we'll meet again someday
but there's something i gotta say
before you are on your way....


i could not have done this without you
to tell me where i was goin wrong
i could not have done this without you
to be all the words to our song
I don't know where i'll be going
or even if i'll meet you at the end
but i just wanted to say before you go away
goodbye to you my friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites! It is easy to relate to. Very direct and truthful. Just great.